Shore Excursions to Berlin
Berlin Shore Excursions - Landausflüge
Travelling on a Baltic cruise to the cruise port Warnemünde, Germany?
We will meet you and your group for a sightseeing Discover BERLIN TOUR.
Discover with us the past, present and future on a guided day trip to Berlin; shore excursion from cruise port Rostock Warnemünde. Large parties, small tour groups or individuals.
Your Berlin day trip in detail
After arrival of your cruise ship at the German port town of Warnemünde, we will pick you up directly at the landing stage (your driver will meet you with a welcome sign) and drive you depending on the size of your tour group in a Mercedes sedan (2 seats), minivan (up to 7 seats), small coach (16 or 19 or 30 seats) or full size motor coach (40 - 50 seats) safely and comfortably to Berlin; chauffeur-driven air-conditioned transport.
Itinerary Suggestion: In Berlin your personal English speaking city tour guide will join you at Charlottenburg Palace for a guided 4 hour Berlin tour. Please also let us know your special interests already in the inquiry. Example: The Berlin Discovery Tour or the Berlin Jewish Heritage Tour ...
Discover Berlin Tour Sightseeing Highlights
- Brandenburger Gate, Reichstag Parliament Building & Governmental Quarters,
- Gendarmenmarkt Square, German & French Cathedral, Concert House,
- Kurfürstendamm Avenue and Unter den Linden Boulevard,
- Alexanderplatz, Berlin TV Tower, Checkpoint Charlie, Original Berlin Wall,
- Museum Island, Berlin Cathedral, Humboldt-Forum Berlin Palace reconstruction,
- Memorial to the murdered Jews of Europe (Holocaust Memorial),
- Charlottenburg Palace, Bellevue Palace, Victory Column,
- Diplomatic Quarters, Kulturforum, Philharmonic Concert Hall,
- Business Center Potsdamer Platz, Sony Center, Boulevard of Stars,
- Multi-Cultural-District Kreuzberg, East Side Gallery (1,3 km Berlin Wall),
- and many more attractions and places of history …
- The Berlin tour ends at the business and shopping district in West Berlin. You will have about 1 1/2 - 2 hours for shopping or dining (there is no lunch break scheduled during the tour). Alternatively you may end the city sightseeing Berlin tour at one of Berlin´s world renowned museums for a museum visit. We are happy to fulfill your special wishes.
Berlin Shore Excursions including exits, photo stops & small walks
Exits, photo stops and small walks are included; e.g. at Brandenburg Gate - Reichstag and government quarters, at Checkpoint Charlie, at Berlin Cathedral and Museum Island, at Charlottenburg Palace, at the " Holocaust Memorial ", at the business center Potsdamer Platz, at Gendarmenmarkt, at the East Side Gallery (1,3 km of original Berlin Wall) or exits as desired. Discover the sights, squares and boulevards of Berlin. If you’ve never seen Berlin, it’s a real hit.
After the 4 hour guided Berlin tour there is time for dining, shopping or a museum visit.
Jewish Heritage Tour
Berlin's Jewish history will come alive. You'll discover major sites and buildings associated with the Jewish community in its heyday in the 18th & 19th centuries. Stops scheduled at the New Synagogue (Visit Exhibition), at the Boys School founded by Moses Mendelssohn in the 1780s; the Old Cemetery site on Grosse Hamburger Str., at the Holocaust Memorial. End of the city sightseeing Berlin tour is at the Jewish Museum.
Comfortable vehicles for your private Berlin Shore Excursion prices
Depending on the size of your group the Berlin tour will be carried out in air-conditioned vehicles of all sizes; coaches, panoramic minibuses, minivans or limousines.
Price examples for a Berlin Shore Excursion:
Minivan up to 6 persons from €URO 800,00
Panoramic Minibus for 16 - 19 persons from €URO 1.081,00
Berlin tour guide fee for a half day 4 hour guided Berlin tour €uro 250,00
Comprehensive Discover Berlin Tour City Sightseeing
Discover Berlin Sightseeing Tour
For an individual offer please send us your detailed inquiry.
Berlin Shore Excursions: Date, name of ship, arrival time in port, number of participants, language, …
Request non-binding offer here: